Monday, January 7, 2013

Rocket Trousers

Making time is exactly what needs to be done in 2013.  I'm going to make time for making - something new every week which makes 52 objects in 52 weeks? Lets see how far I get.
I'm a  slapdash, gung-ho sort of crafter so I couldn't do those wonderful 'how to' posts that lots of sewists and yarnists do but I will post the results.
In this inaugural post, 10 minutes before I have to leave for work - that's another NY hope - resolution is such a strong word - here are the trousers I made for number two son. I've made loads of these in all kinds fabrics including silver with flashing LEDS down each leg. But for number son, this week, it's rockets. They took a couple of hours while I was watching the Poldark DVD I had for Christmas - perfect sewing viewing.
I reinforced the pocket, it's always the first place to rip.

Ok, off to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment